- We ship most weeks Monday – Wednesday in Florida so that packages arrive before the weekend.
- Out of state shipping is primarily on Monday and Tuesday.
- Shipping is via UPS Ground. Most Florida locations deliver in 1 to 2 days.
- We package carefully to avoid damage, but it does happen. If any damage occurs during shipment, we need to know within 24 hours. Please take pictures of packaging and tree. Send for us to present to UPS. Without pictures, we can’t make a claim.
- If temperatures are below 40°F between Florida and your location, I will recommend that we hold your order until the weather is warmer.
- We do NOT guarantee plants shipped during freezing weather.
- No shipping to: AK, AZ, CA, HI, LA, TX, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and Northern Mariana Islands
Pickup at Nursery – SUSPENDED DUE TO COVID-19.
Due to the diseases that affect citrus, we do not allow visitors inside the greenhouses. However, we do allow you to pickup your order with an appointment. Simply place your order and indicate that you prefer to pickup, and call or email to schedule your appointment. We are available for pickups Monday – Friday. Thank you in advance for scheduling your pickup and not just showing up at the nursery.
Out of State Shipping
We are a USDA certified shipper, which means we can ship to all US states EXCEPT Arizona, California, Hawaii, Louisiana and Texas. USDA regulations also prohibit shipments to Puerto Rico, Guam, US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, and Northern Mariana Islands.
Out of state shipping is normally on Monday and Tuesday so that your trees arrive prior to the weekend.
Please contact us to discuss your needs. Many countries prohibit citrus from Florida. Others require import permits and Phytosanitary certificates. Email or call for more information. Please check with your country to see if you need what is required for you to receive citrus from Florida, USA.
Our trees are not shipped bare root. They are shipped in the growing pot with all the soil.
We take great care to package our trees to avoid damage during transit.
We pack in a cardboard box that protects the tree.
A screw is placed through the box and pot to keep the tree from moving around and crushing top during shipment.
Once you receive, simply remove the screw and open the box from the bottom. Pull your new citrus tree out pot first.
While the box protects the tree from damage, it cannot prevent the tree from freezing or getting too hot. Do not leave box in the sun.